New fixes and enhancements in SinglePoint
Here is a list of bug fixes and improvements we’ve made to SinglePoint in response to agent feedback:
- Allowing vehicles that predate 1985 to be quoted
- Fixing error so that agents using Internet Explorer can quote new Umbrella policies with limits other than $1 million.
- Various bug fixes including rating errors reported by agents, default settings, and saving.
- Adding comparative premiums to print out
- Enhancements to SinglePoint dashboard so agents can view incoming Leads
- Override Dwelling Fire guideline restrictions where appropriate
- Fixed bug during Integration with Management Systems that prevented agents from being prompted to save a quote
- Adding indication if driver training has been completed to the RMV Lookup Retrieval.
- Home and Dwelling Fire short forms