If your agency utilizes an Agency Management System, it can be integrated with your WinRater so that customer and quote files can be transferred back and forth between systems.
- WinRater / Agency Management System integration is part of our recommended quote-to-issue workflow.
- Virtually every leading Management System on the market today can be integrated with your WinRater.
- Depending upon which Management System you use, it may take a few steps to set up the integration. Basically, you will need to download the integration bridge for your specific system (see below) and connect the two systems together. You should contact your Agency Management System vendor for detailed instructions, or feel free to call us for assistance.
- AMS for Windows – 2-Way
- AMS for Windows Online – 2-Way
- AMS Prime – 2-Way
- AMS 360 – 2-Way
- Applied – 2-Way (see special note below)
- HawkSoft – 2-Way
- Partner XE SIS – 2-Way
- Special Agent – 2-Way
- QQ Catalyst – 1-Way
- Click the DOWNLOAD button below
- Choose to Run the program from its current location
- At the security warning screen, choose YES to download the file
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install or update your program
A special note about Applied’s TAM:
WinRater DOES integrate with Applied’s The Agency Manager (TAM). However, Applied must set up its own real-time bridge in order to export to WinRater. To ensure the export process is enabled correctly, there are two (2) files TAM needs to point to in the WinRater directory. They are: DoRate.exe and TAMAuto.exe. If you have TAM, please contact Applied at 800.999.5368 to set up the integration with WinRater.