About Boston Software
Boston Software has been a leading Comparative Rating Software vendor for independent insurance agents and carriers since September 1995 when we launched the first Windows-based rating system in the country (WinRater).
WinRater set a new standard for speed, simplicity, accuracy, and reliability and the company hasn’t slowed down since. In September, 2018 we launched SinglePoint, our new online rating platform. SinglePoint took the best of WinRater and enhanced it with the convenience and flexibility that an online platform enables.
Our SinglePoint Rating Software is an indispensable online tool for professionals needing an exact-dollar estimate of policy premiums as well as the sales and efficiency features to manage their book of business in today’s fast-paced world. SinglePoint is used by hundreds of agencies in Massachusetts (our primary market).
We stay focused on the unique demands facing agents, CSRs, and carriers today. Thus, we continually seek the ideas and advice of our customers to innovate wherever possible, optimize the functionality, and improve the on-screen workflow of our software. We strive to simplify the rating process and eliminate time-consuming tasks, such as having to re-enter data in multiple systems.
Most importantly, we back every one of our products with prompt, personalized service.
You’ll never be frustrated when you partner with Boston Software. Whether it’s over the phone or in your office, we’re always available to provide the support you need. The reason we’re able to deliver this human touch is because we make it a priority.
- Founded in 1995, privately held corporation
- Built the first comparative personal lines rating software for Microsoft Windows (WinRater), September 1995.
- Personal Lines products supported: auto, homeowners, dwelling/fire, umbrella
- Commercial Lines products supported: workers compensation
- Maintain strategic relationships with industry-leading software vendors, insurance organizations, and component integrators
- Integration Bridges with Agency Management Systems include Applied, AMS, DORIS, InStar, SIS, Special Agent
- Real-Time connections with many carriers for Rating and Submitting
- Members of ACORD, APT, and ISO
- Launched SinglePoint online rating system, September, 2018.