- Rating for New Business Quotes only.
- An average rating factor for all rated drivers is determined and automatically applied to all vehicles on a quote. As a result, you will not see an SDIP credit or surcharge on a quote and nor will changing driver assignment impact the premium.
- Auto rating is not integrated with the Registry of Motor Vehicles at this time so make sure all incidents are added for an accurate premium.
- Annual premiums are displayed in SinglePoint, but upon bridging into the Bristol West system you will see options for both 6 and 12 month terms.
- The maximum number of vehicles on a quote is 6.
- Operators cannot be excluded on a specific vehicle. Driver Exclusions must apply to all vehicles.
- Relationship to Insured is required and the first driver on a quote must be designated as the Insured in order to rate.
- The maximum number of drivers on a quote is 6.
Lookup By License Cannot retrieve and validate driver history using a license number Lookup By Vin Cannot retrieve and validate vehicle history using a full VIN Clue Reporting Does not run a Clue Report (which takes into account at-fault and not-at-fault accidents as part of the rating criteria) as part of the Real-Time Rating process Eligibility Determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process Renewal Rating Does not quote renewal rates within SinglePoint Effective Dates Does not quote prior rate filings further than 30 days back Motorcycle Rating Does not quote motorcycle risks in SinglePoint Out of state Garaging Quotes vehicles garaged out-of-state Out of state Drivers Handles drivers with out-of-state experience in a unique manner Agency Codes Requires specific agency code info in order to generate a real-time quote Automatic updates of Agency Codes Does not automatically import and save your agency codes Modification of Limits Changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and present a rate