- Real-Time Rating available: Monday through Saturday, 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m., and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. EST
Lookup By License Can retrieve and validate driver history using a license number Lookup By Vin Cannot retrieve and validate vehicle history using a full VIN Clue Reporting Does not run a Clue Report (which takes into account at-fault and not-at-fault accidents as part of the rating criteria) as part of the Real-Time Rating process Eligibility Determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process Renewal Rating Quotes renewal rates within SinglePoint Effective Dates Does not quote prior rate filings further than 30 days back Motorcycle Rating Quotes motorcycle risks in SinglePoint Out of state Garaging Quotes vehicles garaged out-of-state Out of state Drivers Handles drivers with out-of-state experience Agency Codes Requires specific agency code info in order to generate a real-time quote Automatic updates of Agency Codes Does not automatically import and save your agency codes Modification of Limits Does not change unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and present a rate
- MAPFRE will automatically attempt to rate two plans: Commerce and Citation
- Both quote results will display on the Commerce carrier row in the Premium Panel:
- The Plan Summary Screen will automatically open to the details for Commerce. At the top of the Plan Summary screen, you can toggle between Commerce and Citation. The toggle is available even if no quote was provided for one of the plans so that you can read the carrier notes explaining why. In cases where both plans were quoted, you have the option to Submit either to the carrier.
- Even when premiums for both plans are returned, risks may not be eligible for both. An insurance credit score should be run to determine full eligibility as MAPFRE does not check this as part of their Real-Time Rating process. Insurance credit score retrieval for MAPFRE is available in SinglePoint on the Credit Reports tab.
Credit Carrier does not run a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process Coastal Lookup Carrier runs a Risk Meter (distance to coast) or similar mapping tool for the dwelling location Plan Selection Carrier does not assign the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria Modification of Limits Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate Agency Code Carrier requires you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating Eligibility Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process