- At this time, only New Business quotes can be rated. If a Renewal quote is requested, a New Business quote will be returned.
- Part 5 Limits: If Part 5 limits are 20/40, the part 5 premium will display as $0 and Hanover will add the actual premium to the Part 1 Premium.
- SDIP Surcharges or Credits do not display as a separate amount on the quote
Client Info screen
- On the Client tab, the Primary insured (and, if applicable, Secondary) First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth must match those in the Driver Tab.
Lookup By License Can retrieve and validate driver history using a license number Lookup By Vin Cannot retrieve and validate vehicle history using a full VIN Clue Reporting Does not run a Clue Report (which takes into account at-fault and not-at-fault accidents as part of the rating criteria) as part of the Real-Time Rating process Eligibility Determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process Renewal Rating Does not quote renewal rates within SinglePoint Effective Dates Can quote prior rate filings further than 30 days back Motorcycle Rating Does not quote motorcycle risks in SinglePoint Out of state Garaging Quotes vehicles garaged out-of-state Out of state Drivers Handles drivers with out-of-state experience in a unique manner Agency Codes Does not require specific agency code info in order to generate a real-time quote Automatic updates of Agency Codes Does not automatically import and save your agency codes Modification of Limits Does not change unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and present a rate
- Real-Time Rating available: Monday through Saturday, 5:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m., and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. EST
- If a default is used or a quote is ineligible with Hanover, a message will be provided with an explanation.
- Quotes rated seven days or more in advance may be eligible for an advanced quote discount.
Credit Carrier runs a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process Coastal Lookup Carrier runs a Risk Meter (distance to coast) or similar mapping tool for the dwelling location Plan Selection Carrier assigns the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria Modification of Limits Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate Agency Code Carrier requires you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating Eligibility Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process