NGM/Main St. America
- Real-Time Rating available: Monday through Saturday, 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m., and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. EST
Lookup By License Can retrieve and validate driver history using a license number Lookup By Vin Cannot retrieve and validate vehicle history using a full VIN Clue Reporting Does not run a Clue Report (which takes into account at-fault and not-at-fault accidents as part of the rating criteria) as part of the Real-Time Rating process Eligibility Determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process Renewal Rating Does not quote renewal rates within SinglePoint Effective Dates Does not quote prior rate filings further than 30 days back Motorcycle Rating Quotes motorcycle risks in SinglePoint Out of state Garaging Does not quote vehicles garaged out-of-state Out of state Drivers N/A Agency Codes Requires specific agency code info in order to generate a real-time quote Automatic updates of Agency Codes Does not automatically import and save your agency codes Modification of Limits Changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and present a rate
NGM/Main St. America
- Real-Time Rating available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- NGM will automatically return two rates: National Grange Mutual – Standard and Main Street of America – Standard (if the risk qualifies).
- Both quote results will display on the NGM carrier row in the Premium Panel:
- The Plan Summary Screen will automatically open to the details for NGM Standard. At the top of the Plan Summary screen, you can toggle between NGM Standard and MSA Standard. The toggle is available even if no quote was provided for MSA Standard so that you can read the carrier notes explaining why the risk did not qualify. In cases where both plans were quoted, you have the option to Submit either to the carrier.
Credit Carrier runs a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process Coastal Lookup Carrier runs a Risk Meter (distance to coast) or similar mapping tool for the dwelling location Plan Selection Carrier does not assign the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria Modification of Limits Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate Agency Code Carrier requires you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating Eligibility Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process