- Real-Time Rating available: Monday through Saturday, 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m., and Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. EST
- At this time, only New Business quotes can be rated.
Client Info screen
- On the Client tab, the Primary insured (and, if applicable, Secondary) First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth must match those in the Driver Tab.
Lookup By License Can retrieve and validate driver history using a license number Lookup By Vin Can retrieve and validate vehicle history using a full VIN Clue Reporting Does not run a Clue Report (which takes into account at-fault and not-at-fault accidents as part of the rating criteria) as part of the Real-Time Rating process Eligibility Determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process Renewal Rating Does not quote renewal rates within SinglePoint Effective Dates Does not quote prior rate filings further than 30 days back Motorcycle Rating Quotes motorcycle risks in SinglePoint Out of state Garaging Quotes vehicles garaged out-of-state Out of state Drivers Handles drivers with out-of-state experience in a unique manner Agency Codes Requires specific agency code info in order to generate a real-time quote Automatic updates of Agency Codes Does not automatically import and save your agency codes Modification of Limits Changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and present a rate
- Real-Time Rating is available 24/7
- The Bundle Discount is applied to the cost of individual coverages when purchased as part of our bundled offerings
- The Advance Quote Discount is applied if the quote is rated more than 7 days before the quote effective date
Credit Carrier runs a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process Coastal Lookup Carrier runs a distance to coast report for the dwelling location Plan Selection Carrier assigns the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria Modification of Limits Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate Agency Code Carrier requires you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating Eligibility Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process