- Real-Time Rating available: 24/7, 365 days
- Six-month Premiums: Unlike other carriers in SinglePoint, Progressive will list a six-month premium for each vehicle. However, the total premium displayed in the premium panel will still be an annual premium.
- Driver 1: Driver 1 must be set to Insured.
- Accidents and Violations can’t be listed as “Unknown.” You must enter type of violation: Major or Minor.
- Driver exclusions must be on all vehicles: Progressive does not allow you to exclude a driver on only some of the vehicles on a quote.
Client Info screen
- If length of time at the current address is less than two months, you must enter a Previous Address on the Client Info screen.
Lookup By License Can retrieve and validate driver history using a license number Lookup By Vin Cannot retrieve and validate vehicle history using a full VIN Clue Reporting Does not run a Clue Report (which takes into account at-fault and not-at-fault accidents as part of the rating criteria) as part of the Real-Time Rating process Eligibility Determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process Renewal Rating Does not quote renewal rates within SinglePoint Effective Dates Does not quote prior rate filings further than 30 days back Motorcycle Rating Does not quote motorcycle risks in SinglePoint Out of state Garaging Quotes vehicles garaged out of state but not all vehicles on a policy can be garaged out of state Out of state Drivers Handles drivers with out-of-state experience in a unique manner Agency Codes Does not require specific agency code info in order to generate a real-time quote Automatic updates of Agency Codes Does not automatically import and save your agency codes Modification of Limits Changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and present a rate
- Real-time rating is available 24/7. While not expected, interruptions might occur during system updates Thursday and Saturday evenings from 5 – 11 p.m.
- Progressive supports Home (HO3 and HO3 w/15) and HO6 only .
- Progressive bundles coverage for both Liability and Property. You must select Escaped Liquid Fuel-Liability for the coverage. When you select this endorsement, the premium is based on a tank inside on masonry and includes $200,000 Aggregate Limited Liability and $50,000 Property Remediation.
- When you submit the business to the Progressive system, the basement type will default to “None.” You must elect the type of basement (none, unfinished, partially finished, fully furnished). The limit you selected in SinglePoint will carry over, and Progressive will apply the correct premium.
Credit Carrier runs a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process Coastal Lookup Carrier does not run Risk Meter (distance to coast) or similar mapping tool for the dwelling location Plan Selection Carrier does not assign the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria Modification of Limits Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate Agency Code Carrier does not require you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating Eligibility Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process. If ineligible, a rate will not be returned