- Real-Time Rating available Mon.- Sat. 3 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.; Sun. 3 – 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Dwelling Address, Year Built or Age, Primary Heat, Oil Tank Location if Primary (or Secondary) Heat is Oil, Wiring Type, Roof Type, and Plumbing are required for Providence Mutual Home Real-Time Rating. Be sure to answer “If Updated, when” when applicable, as this can affect the rate.
- Providence Mutual requires number of losses and loss details for five years, as different types of losses can affect the rate differently.
Client Info screen
- The Client Date of Birth, Client First and Last name, and Move-in Date should be completed. If there is a Co-applicant, the date of birth should also be completed. Prior Address is required if the Insured has been at the address for six months or fewer.
Additional Residences Rented to Others and; Other Insured Location Occupied by Insured
- Providence Mutual only supports rating of one of each of these additional dwelling types. If you enter multiple additional locations under either of these General Endorsements, only one listed additional dwelling of each will be factored into the returned rate.
Credit Carrier runs a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process Coastal Lookup Carrier runs a Risk Meter (distance to coast) or similar mapping tool for the dwelling location Plan Selection Carrier assigns the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria Modification of Limits Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate Agency Code Carrier requires you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating Eligibility Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process