Union Mutual of Vermont
- Real-Time Rating available 24×7
Coverages C and D
- Union Mutual of Vermont includes Coverage C – Personal Property and Coverage D – Loss of Use premiums in the base premium.
- Union Mutual of Vermont will reject a quote if:
- A townhouse has more than 8 units
- A Home Daycare is endorsed on the Home Quote and the number of people is greater than 3.
|Credit||Carrier does not run a credit report during the Real-Time Rating process|
|Coastal Lookup||Carrier runs a Risk Meter (distance to coast) or similar mapping tool for the dwelling location|
|Plan Selection||Carrier does not assign the appropriate plan based on underwriting criteria|
|Modification of Limits||Carrier changes unoffered limits entered in SinglePoint to its closest offering and presents a rate|
|Agency Code||Carrier does not require you to enter an agency code in order to use Real-Time Rating|
|Eligibility||Carrier determines if the risk is eligible or ineligible during the Real-Time Rating process|