Boston Software and MAIA have worked together to provide more efficient processing of insurance/RMV requirements during this unusual time. All we need to get you started using SinglePoint’s forms and eStamps is for you to provide the basic information in the form below.
Only complete this if you are a NEW SinglePoint user without a login. Existing SinglePoint users already have access to Forms and eStamps. If you have questions or need additional eStamps, contact email@example.com.
Once you have completed and submitted the form, we will need a little time to set up your account in SinglePoint. We will do this as quickly as possible and email you with access to SinglePoint.
- You will be able to create RTAs (and 2As) within SinglePoint and then instantly apply electronic carrier stamps on the forms.
- The eStamped RTA can be emailed as a pdf and will be accepted by the RMV.
- The carriers currently providing eStamps in SinglePoint can be viewed here.
- The electronic RTA, 2A and eStamps can be used for Personal and Commercial vehicles.
- This service is designed to help the independent insurance industry and MA drivers. More specifically, we aim to help any agency staffer that does not have access to a fax machine or is unable to apply rubber stamps to forms while working from home.
- The creation of Forms and eStamps in SinglePoint is the only functionality available with this free service.
- There will be no access to Real-Time Rating in SinglePoint.
If you have any questions, please email FreeSPForms@bostonsoftware.com