New fixes and enhancements in SinglePoint
SinglePoint is up and running, but that doesn’t mean we’re finished improving and enhancing it. Roughly every two to three weeks we report on new updates that add features and/or fix reported bugs in SinglePoint. We keep track of these changes here on our blog.
One upcoming feature that will also help keep you informed of the latest changes is a banner notification system that will appear while you are in SinglePoint. Read this post for more informatino about this handy feature.
Other enhancements coming your way:
- Rate changes including United P&C Home rate change effective 2/15/2019
- New Real-Time Rating carriers: Cincinnati Auto and Home
- Enable agents to enter Notes on or about the Forms they are creating/saving
- Various SinglePoint and carrier rating bug fixes including the mysteriously disappearing dropdown arrow.
- Changed the wording on Quick Links portion of dashboard from “Quote Inbox” to “Leads Inbox.”
- For carriers providing multi-Quotes, the sort order for Premiums has been amended from highest rate to lowest rate.
- Improved the Date Picker functionality so that the effective date now has arrows forward/back for months and years.
- Updated validation rules for SAFETY HO6 / HO4: a message now appears when an agent selects a carrier option that does not match up with the selected Safety writing plan. (If Safety Indemnity is the chosen plan, options for Safety P&C only will not be permitted.)
- New Forms added to list of supported forms: Policy Change Request for Auto and Evidence of Property Insurance
- Enabled Lexis Nexis credit retrievals for two insureds during Home quoting for Andover and Norfolk & Dedham.
- Motorcycle list: Added a new make of motorcycle to list of supported makes
- Amended requirement for Accident/Violation descriptions for Safeco and Progressive
- Fixed bug to allow agents using Internet Explorer to quote new Umbrella policies with limits other than $1 million
- Added comparative premiums to printout
- Enhancements to SinglePoint dashboard so agents can view incoming Leads
- Enabled override of Dwelling Fire guideline restrictions where appropriate
- Fixed bug during integration with management systems that failed to prompt agents to save a quote