Plymouth Rock’s @Home rates are now available in SinglePoint for quotes effective Nov. 15 and later. To quote @Home, agents must first save their Plymouth Rock Prime auto code in SinglePoint Settings under Bunker Hill/Plymouth Rock and then apply the code (under “Options”) while rating.
Only a SinglePoint Manager can enter and save the Plymouth Rock Prime auto code in SinglePoint Settings.
Managers should do the following:
- Log into SinglePoint Rating, click on your name at the top right, and choose SinglePoint Settings
- Within SinglePoint Settings, choose the Rating tab
- Choose the Agency Codes tab
- Hover over the Bunker Hill/Plymouth Rock section (the one with the blue Home icon) and click on the orange Add Agent Code button that appears
- Enter the Plymouth Rock Prime auto code and a description of your choice and click Save Changes
- The code will now be available for all users at this location to apply during rating.
All users should select the Plymouth Rock Prime auto code for when quoting @Home policies effective Nov. 15 and after. To apply the code while quoting:
- While in a home quote, go to the Options tab in SinglePoint Rating
- Check off BH/Plymouth Rock – *Agency/Branch
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Plymouth Rock Prime auto code from the list
- If the code is not available, speak to your SinglePoint Manager who can add it by following the instructions above