Some Homeowners carriers use insurance or credit scoring to determine eligibility for plan placement. In most cases, credit scores are run through LexisNexis/ChoicePoint. The credit score retrieval process can be fully integrated within your SinglePoint Rating.
During the quoting process you only need to enter basic risk information and select the carrier(s); SinglePoint will automatically initiate the credit score retrievals for each carrier, display specific messages/eligibilities for each carrier, and provide access to the credit report.
- Integrating your SinglePoint with the credit retrieval utility is part of our recommended quote-to-issue workflow.
- The integrated retrieval process is fully secure and follows all Private Information protocols, including the Federal Credit Reporting Act.
- There is no additional cost or fees to your agency.
To integrate credit report retrievals within SinglePoint:
- Contact your carrier marketing rep(s) and request this functionality;
- Each carrier handles this a little differently, but you must complete some paperwork; your carrier, LexisNexis, and Boston Software will set up the permissions on your behalf. This may take a couple of weeks.
Retrieving credit scores in Home Rating
While quoting a Home risk in SinglePoint, click the Underwriting tab to initiate the credit report retrieval process. A list of your credit lookup enabled carriers will appear. Select the desired carrier(s) by checking the appropriate boxes. Click Retrieve Reports to start the retrieval.
The FCRA disclosure will display. Click Yes to indicate that you understand and accept the terms.
When the credit report retrievals are complete, click the hyperlinks beside each carrier to view and/print the individual reports.
- Andover Companies
- Norfolk & Dedham