SinglePoint Auto gives agents two ways to connect to the RMV ATLAS system to retrieve registry dataRMV Lookup: Use RMV Lookup when you are quoting an Auto policy and you want to quickly pre-fill driver, vehicle, and policy history information into the SinglePoint rating fields.RMV Inquiry: Use RMV Inquiry to retrieve the same information that RMV Lookup provides without creating a quote. It’s a handy way to quickly gather information on a risk or confirm information about driver, vehicle or policy history.Click on the video below for a demonstration on how to use both features.
- From the SinglePoint dashboard, click the RMV Services button.
- At the top of the page, click the RTA Prefill tab.
- Select your transaction from the Type drop-down menu.
- For RTA Prefill only, enter VIN and Ownership. Enter all required fields for Get Ready and click Prefill from RMV.
- RMV results will be returned. If eligible for Get Ready, select Submit to RMV. Otherwise, click Skip to Form (if not using Get Ready).
- Click Download Barcoded RTA Form. You can print or email this form to your client.
- Save the RTA form as either a Personal or Commercial client.
Transactions currently supported by Get Ready are:
- Register and Title a new vehicle
- Transfer plate to a new vehicle
- Apply for a Title only
- Apply for a Registration only