Thanks to all the agents who have emailed or called us to report issues and anomalies with the new Registration and Title Application.
Fixes to reported bugs and enhancements that have already been posted to SinglePoint:
- For cancelled policies, SinglePoint will now provide the (appended) cancellation reason.
- Added list of Makes for trailers and motorcyles to dropdown list.
- Improved formatting when entering dates in date fields.
- Improved formatting for entering data in Name fields.
- Older vehicles that predate the 17 character VIN can cause errors
- Better formatting when entering data in RTA section B (Vehicle Info) and formatting of Required and/or Not Required fields in RTA section B (Vehicle Info).
- Print VIN on bottom of page 2 of RTA form.
Please continue to email us at email@example.com if you experience problems when completing an RTA. Include as many specific details of the problem. This is very important. We need your help identifying issues in the field so we can resolve them.
Reminder: Who to contact for help
For questions about completing specific fields on the RTA:
Kathy Cormier if you are an MAIA member
Specific RMV questions:
857-368-8758 or 857-368-7930