We’ve put together a few samples of marketing communications that can help agencies raise awareness among their customers that they can handle, on-site, many pesky RMV transactions, including vehicle registrations and plate transfers. We hope these get your creative marketing juices flowing!
If your agency gets foot traffic, an impactful sign is an effective way to get the word out. Two samples are below.
A callout on your website is a great way to raise awareness of your agency’s ability to manage many RMV transactions. Show your web developer or marketing person these samples and see if it’s possible to add a similar callout to your website’s home page.
“Old school” media like a letter can be an effective way to connect with your customers. A letter is direct and tangible, and can often create greater engagement than digital media. Here’s a draft of a sample letter:
Hello [customer name] :
I am writing to let you know that [Agency name] has just become one of the first EVR Lite agencies in Massachusetts.
EVR stands for Electronic Vehicle Registration and the MA Registry of Motor Vehicles is now allowing certain qualified insurance agencies to process many RMV transactions, electronically and safely. These include:
- Issuance of new license plates and Registration when you purchase a new/used vehicle including Private Passenger, Commercial, Motorcycle, Livery, Taxi, Trailer, and Camper vehicles.
- Transfer of existing license plates to a different vehicle
- Additional transactions including Registration renewals and reinstatements.
It took time and money and training to be approved for EVR transactions, but providing better customer service to you is our #1 priority! Here are some of the benefits now available to you:
- Drive the same day: our agency processes and prints temporary Plates and Registrations so you can drive your newly-purchased vehicle as soon as you pay the RMV fees. (The metal plates, decals, permanent Registrations are mailed to you by the Registry.)
- Avoid the RMV branches: you won’t have to take a day off from work and go to the RMV branch to wait in line. No more runners or the U.S. Mail either, which can often take many days.
- Save Time: most transactions are completed in less than 30 minutes.
- Safe: the technology utilized by the RMV to handle these transactions is safe and secure.
- Assurance: let our staff handle the entire transaction so you know it is completed and done right.
So the next time you need something from the RMV, give us a call first. We’re happy to help! And we are confident you will appreciate these new EVR services!